10 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
- Be with my soul mate.
- Bonfire at the beach with close friends. Stay there till dawn.
- Be on a world tour alone or with my significant other.
- Include kareoke night at a bar/cafe in my routine life.
- manage and host events.
- Make a home for myself.
- Learn to play an instrument.
- Find my best talent and polish it.
- Be a skilled writer.
- Good Food
- Cooking / Baking
I HATE TO ADMIT THAT :
- I am a hopeless romantic.
- that I have a crazy tendency of losing interest in things.
- I don’t trust people easily.
- My passion can go a little beyond normal limit.
- I hate that no matter what, I JUST DON’T LOSE HOPE.
- Pressure tactics are repellent.
- I hate being right about a suspicion.
- I hate it, that I believed in something/ someone and turns out I was wrong.
- My opinions are based on the purity of one’s intentions. Intentions are difficult to judge.
- Important people/ things have more value to me than myself.
- I hate that I seem easy, but I am not!
- I hate to be dragged into or out of something. I just hate drag.
- I have severe privacy issues.
- I hate that people fail to see and accept that people in general can grow and mature as a person very rapidly under favorable conditions and once they do, they can’t become their previous selves and will reject being treated the same.
- I hate to admit that I am a very unforgiving person with a tendency to remember people and their wrong doings or the crimes they committed against me. It is a bad habit but that is the way it is!
1. I fall for manners. It’s the first thing I notice.
2. I think I take my decisions way before I reveal them or disclose them in public.
3.I am very generous at heart.
5. I appreciate/ admire beauty. But somehow they have never been on my list of criteria to choose to be friends with someone.
6. I love the company of hearty/ broad minded people as I am a very carefree person.
9. I have a very receptive personality. I will be with you the way you are with me.
10. I get the feel/vibe of things way before they are to happen.
12. I am very sensitive at heart, although I like to look strong.
14. I am pretty straightforward.
17. I don’t do anything without a reason.
18. I bite my nails but if you look at them you would not know.
19. Every person has a balance of good and bad in them. I believe in the goodness of others.
20. Usually my first judgment about others turns out true. I somehow don’t buy what they try to show me.
21. I have a fondness for nice voice in men and women.
23. I like activity, adventure, fun….
24. Touring around the world is my desire.
25. I have an obsession with flying and airplanes and traveling by planes etc
26. I don’t like to give up without trying my level best. I never gave up without trying my level best.
27. I think when you give a present to someone, it’s about who you are and not about what the other person is. Your gift reflects your taste. So I always try to gift people what I like for myself.
28. I love to give presents and surprises. I love to receive presents/ good surprises.
30. I can get along with almost anyone for a few hours very well but I make very few friends.
31. I am a very deep person who thinks a lot.
33. I do something in the best manner there is or I won’t do it at all. I am a perfectionist. Less than perfect job done puts me off.
34. I have a very laid back attitude.
35. I am a neat freak and a lazy person: P hence my room is really messy and I don’t like it.
36. I always think there is room for improvement.
37. When I am at home, I am in rags.
40. Sometimes I dream about stuff that comes true.
41. My heart tells me which prayers of mine will come true.
42. I have a soul connection with Allah. Though I don’t appear to be a very religious person with very conservative clothing. 😛
44. I don’t think anyone in this world really knows me or could really understand me completely. Maybe it’s safe to say that I am a very difficult person to understand.
45. My heart and mind are not in a conflict anymore. I think this is my biggest personal achievement to date 🙂
47. I have a stiff nature. I need to be more at ease with life.
48. My favorite color is purple.
49. I admire intelligence, wits and humor in a person.
50. I strongly believe in women’s liberty and rights since I was in my teens.
51. Music calms me down. It’s my therapy.
53. I was obsessed with my hair in my teen years.
54. I am very out spoken.
55. I have my opinions. I make sure they are heard. I don’t tolerate injustice and typical men don’t like these qualities in a woman.
56. I appear to be very smart and very stupid at the same time.
57. I believe in the strength of bonds in relationships than in titles to relationships.
58. I love my solitude, my space…
59. My dream job can be in airline industry as It would get me be close to planes and flying around.
For the new year, there should be new resolutions. So, from various aspects, I’ll choose one each.
THINGS TO DO:
2. One Focus
PEACE OF MIND
3. Quit a bad habit.
Making my bed when i get up EVERYDAY.
4. Adapt a good habit.
FINISH WHAT I START.
5. One Goal.
TRY TO GO ABROAD FOR FURTHER STUDIES.
6. One Deadline.
7. One Random.
THAT I NEVER DISAPPOINT SOMEONE I LOVE.
8. One Hobby.
KEEP UP THE ART WORK.
9. Work on doing 1 thing before I die.
TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I WANT TO DO FOR HUMANITY. CHARITY WORK.
10. One Promise.
I WON’T REPEAT MY MISTAKES. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT I’VE LEARNT.
11. One Dream.
12. One Wish.
I COULD BE WITH SOMEONE I LOVE AND WHO LOVES ME THE SAME.
13. One Personal Achievement.
GOT MY HEART AND MIND TO AGREE.
14. One thing you love and One thing that you hate.
INTELLECTUAL STIMULI. MISUNDERSTANDING/MIS COMMUNICATION.